Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Is that you doing the happy hive dance?

Today, I'd like to open up the Interview Series to the wonderful online arts and/or craft businesses on CreatingTheHive.com  Many of you who read my blogs know that interviewing indie crafters, next to knitting and crochet, is one of my favorite things to do.  If any of you have an online shop and would like to be interviewed here on Knit1fortheroad and my other blog Margknittinaround, please contact me on CreatingTheHive or email me directly at knit1fortheroad@gmail.com.  Many of you know, I don't sell info and hate spam, which should only be fried in a pan and not in emails or websites.  

Interviews are a wonderful way to promote your business and spread the word about our wonderful hive. The readers will have a chance to get to know you, your crafty goods, and a glimpse into your creative day. 

The interviews consist of 4-5 questions that I try to customize to what you are doing and your shop, your favorite pics of items in the shop, and any links or events that you would like to share with the readers. I will email the questions to you in a word doc so that you can work on the questions easily.  Once you're done with the questions, email them back to me and include your jpegs.  Easy breezy! If you don't have Word or jpegs, please let me know and we'll work out other options. I'll create an intro to the interview and Tada! it's all about you. 

 Although, my blog is primarily a knitting blog, many readers have small business of their own and never met a craft they wouldn't try or love and would be interested in what you have to say. 

If you're reading this on my main blog, knit1fortheroad on blogger.com, you will see previous interviews listed below this post in the Etsy Shop Interviews section.  They are also posted on my website knit1fortheroad.com I will tweet you, facebook you, zimbo article your interview so get ready to set yourself up a Google alert, if you don't already have one. Happy dance! The interview will also stay on my blog here and on my website knit1fortheroad.com

It's simple, relatively painless and a wee bit fun.  Kind of like your first crafting project.

Please don't be shy.  If you don't talk about what you're creating, no one will know how adorable, ferocious, or fearless you can be.  Can't wait to meet you!

Marg (happy dancing, hip hopping, and digging the hive today)


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels