Sunday, August 29, 2010

Giggles and glee in the knitting workspace.


A few of  my new hand knit and crochet items added to margknittinaround on Etsy.com

It's  been pretty hectic around here the past few weeks.  New hand knit and crochet items for my Etsy shop, margknittinaround, are listed and more are on the way.  Free shipping in the U.S. on certain hand knit and crochet items is being offered along with sale prices on many patterns.  Kits and signed copies of Knit 1 for the Road are available just in time for your Autumn knitting and for gift giving! Please feel free to convo me on Etsy if you have any questions on any of the items available.  I encourage you to click on the I heart this shop or item buttons on the right hand side if you see something you like.  You can also share your fav item with your friends by clicking on the share button, also on the righthand side of the page. Easy and much appreciated!  It gives me an idea of what items you really dig as well as cause me to break out in giggles and dance around my workspace with glee.

News on Knit Knitavian Style! The final edit is going in tomorrow and I'll be updating you on fantastic giveaways, guest bloggers who are included in the book, and juicey previews.  You'll be able to have the book in your hot little knitting hands soon, learn about the land of Knitavia, take the Joyful Knitter Oath and become a full fledged Knitavian. Yippee!  Stay tuned...

I'm still interviewing Etsy shop owners and Creating The Hive crafters with online shops in a mission to share as much crafty wonderment as possible.  If you're interested in a super easy interview on this blog than contact me on either Etsy, Creating The Hive or email me directly at knit1fortheroad@gmail.com.  Your story will inspire all of us.

Saturday was Dave's birthday and I took him on a mid-day river cruise and out to lunch. Here are a couple of pics Dave took on his birthday cruise on the Severn River which left from Annapolis Dave opted out on the blog as he felt the windy conditons led to a bad hair day.

Here I am waiting dockside to cruise in my Knitavian Shruggle, a bonus pattern in Knit Knitavian Style.


Always knitting while I wait!  Hope you are too.

Severn River in Annapolis, MD

This has been your Sunday update.

Marg (hoping you find a little peace today and a chance to knit, crochet or craft your way into Monday)


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels