Monday, August 30, 2010

Whirlwind of crafty finds

Friday I received my copy of Mix Tape, Issue 13 Full Colour Limited Edition and I was mesmerized by all the crafting going on.  I love to read Mix Tape magazines and write for them whenever I can.  It's so wonderfully edited and designed that it will make your mouth water.  Grab your copy and enjoy a crafty feast!

If you crochet amigurumi and you're up for submitting your work,Crochetme is accepting submissions for their Amigurumi 2012 Calendar. Give it a try!

With all the knitting coming your way, are you looking to get your skeins organized.  Try the Yarn Drums at Herrschners in two yummy colors, Periwinkle Blue and
Raspberry.  They're roomy, sturdy and portable perfection.  I'm thinking you might want to give this as a gift for yourself or a friend.  Definitely add it to your wishlist.

It's been a whirlwind of activity and emotion today as the final galley of Knit Knitavian Style was submitted. I'm hoping to have the cover available soon for your viewing pleasure.

As I settle into the evening, I'm marveling at how nice it is to be sitting here on my bloggie and sharing some crafty finds with you. 

Marg (Survivor of Monday Madness Mountain and Yorkie Mommyhood)











Wearing my original Colors of Your Life Crochet Scarf.  Grab your own on MargKnittinARound on Etsy.com

You may also enjoy reading:
http://knit1fortheroad.blogspot.com/2010/02/crafty-inspiration.html



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels