Monday, June 15, 2009

HOGANFE IS IN DA HOUSE, YA'LL

















Bookmark and Share



Grab your coffee, triple mochas, and green tea mugs, and settle in for another in a series of Summer Etsy Shop Interviews. Today's featured shop is Hoganfe, a wonderful place to find bags, wonderful bags! You all know I'm obsessed with bags for knitting and shopping and if they're eco-friendly then I'm definitely on it! Hold on to your hooks and needles - here comes Mary Hogan of Hoganfe.

Q. Mary, thank you so much for agreeing to this interview.
A. Hello Margaret -What a honor to be interviewed by such a renown author, business woman, knitter, crocheter, & crafter!
Q. Ok, now I'm just blushing... thank you...on with the interview.
You have such a customer friendly shop, offering custom orders, gift certificates and a layaway payment option for ready- to- ship bags and Twitter updates. Your feedback from customers raves about the quality and service. How did you come by your savvy craft and business skills?
A. So glad you thought my shop is customer friendly this is so important to me! My business skills come from years of individual & corporate sales experience as well as knowing what I love when I visit a boutique. If I could offer tea & cookies when you stop by I would LOL!
Q. Great idea -cyber cookies could be an option - 0 calorie!
Mary, visitors to your shop can't help noticing that there is such wonderful variety in your designs and they really resonate with people. Your theme of reuse, recycle and creating reversible bags is very inspiring. Where do you get the most inspiration for your designs?
A. Ideas pop into my head, my daughter inspires me with ideas & of course the fabric inspires ! I am a fabricholic!
Q. Love that! Do you have any dreams, aspirations, products or events you would like to share with us?
A. This past month I have been working towards expanding my market and offering a wider range of bags and materials. My most recent addition; CottonCandyBags, were just introduced two weeks ago & they are a hit on Etsy and elsewhere-this is so encouraging! In the near future I will be adding a giveaway or two at my blog Hoganfe on Wordpress bringing attention to the newest additions coming soon at hoganfe.
So add
Hoganfe to your twitter follows for my newest arrivals and
visit Hoganfe on Flckr.
Mary, you are definitely on a roll with your creations and your business. We all look forward to seeing more of your work and creativity on Etsy and elsewhere. Thanks for sharing your inspiring story with us.

No comments:

Disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels