Monday, June 22, 2009

Monk Moment Monday

Bookmark and Share


I know I promised to blog about the KnittersConnection today but I'm writing this with an icepack in one hand and a hefty dose of
Benadryl in my system.

We had to go to the hospital to visit a friend, and I had a total allergy attack or blow up, if you prefer, walking through the parking lot - probably one of the trees or shrubs and the wind was blowing. Naturally, I whipped out the emergency Benadryl in my purse as soon as I realized the whole side of my face was swelling up. Always inconvenient, but especially when you're out in public.

What I didn't realize was what a germaphobe I'm becoming. There was construction so we had to take staff elevators which also double as - you guessed it - biohazard material container transport. We waited and waited and finally the elevator arrived with one of those containers, so of course I was like WHAAT? DANGER WILL ROBINSON... I don't think so, and fled for the stairs (which I probably should have done in the first place) ...and that my friends, was my first official Monk moment.

Regular knitty blogging will commence on Tuesday...Please press the G button to return to germaphobe.

Marg (wondering if you ever have Monk Mondays)

No comments:

Disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels