Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Twitter, Blogging, Yarnie Heaven



Happy Tuesday fellow knitsters, yarnies, crafties and friends!
I'm still without my rockin' laptop - my cover has I Knit Therefore I Rock sticker across it which puts me in automatic blogging mode...but I'm hangin' in there.

NEW STUFF...

I'm on
Twitter now as knit1fortheroad. Follow along for updates, contests coming soon to win free goodies...if you're on Twitter, come on by and say hi! The Twitter posts are on Facebook, My Space, and Blogger.com as well.

Jennifer Perkins of
Naughty Secretary Club has just written her first book, The Naughty Secretary Club: The Working Girls Guide to Handmade Jewelry. I'm so thrilled for her...visit her site for all of the juicy details and be sure and check out her fabulous jewelry. Jen will also have jewelry featured in Knit 1 for the Road. ;)

To celebrate my final edit in fierce yarnie fashion by visiting my local yarn store,
Knit One and purchased "this just in" 3 skeins of Noro in varying green & blue colorways. When asked by fellow yarnie what I intended to make I replied that it didn't matter - i just wanted to squeeze it and look at the vibrant color! I acutally started knitting in the car on the way home (Dave was driving of course!) Talk about Yarnie Heaven!!!

So my wish for all of you is that you treat yourself to a little Yarnie Heaven (whatever it is for you) this week and be kind to yourself.

Marg

No comments:

Disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels