Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spring into Gratitude

It's Spring - time to enjoy life - take stock in our progress so far this year - and be grateful for the newness of spring...

To celebrate, I decided to make this cell phone cover to replace the well worn cover from the year before. It was also a chance to use up some left over yarn - part of my recycle/reuse challenge. I used a basic pattern last year from http://http//www.lionbrand.com/patterns/ and improvised this one a little. If you're new to knitting you will find this an easy, quick project - and following the basic pattern the first time (and checking your gauge) will be less frustrating.

However, if you're a wizard of knitting, than you are already thinking of ways to embellish - you'll already have the basic pattern in your head and you are definitely encouraged to improvise. ;)

Now for some GRATITUDE! and I'm writing that with ATTITUDE! I really appreciate all of my online friends that I have made over time. You inspire me daily with your emails, witty qips, and endless support...especially this year with all the new challenges. You make my life so rich and I'm glad that you found your way to margknittinaround and knit1fortheroad blogs...and even read a post or two - heehee. I enjoy visiting your sites as well, and am amazed by what you are all accomplishing.

Take care my friends,

Marg

No comments:

Disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels