Tuesday, July 15, 2008

KNIT IN STYLE WITH MARY CORRIGAN DESIGNS


Bookmark and Share
Put your needles together for

This is the go to shop for bags, etc with fashion and creative flair.
Mary, an experienced interior designer and seamstress, brings her creativty and excellent skills to each of her designs. Who better than Mary to tell her story... so here it is in a nutshell and in her own words...


I found myself swimming in yards and yards of fabric; fabric memos, sample cuts, remnants. So…what to do with this stash? Why, sew handbags for my friends and family and create the most unique luggage tags imaginable! I have since left the design world and have taken over my college professor husband's office and transformed it into a great sewing studio.

Now isn't that a great way to handle a stash-a-roo?
You will fall in love with her scrappy key tags, tags, totes, and accessory cases....which are all fabulous items for knitting and crocheting.

I especially loved the Daisy Butter Tote which I loaded up with knitty goodness and hit the road with last weekend. I included one of her adorable accessory cases which was roomy and had a zipper to keep all of my stitch markers, needles, etc secure.

Each piece is well sewn and sturdy and made with great attention to detail...and my order came super quick! ;) There is something for everyone and a price that fits every budget. I especially like the monogrammed tags and accessory bags for gifts.

VISIT Mary Corrigan Designs for fun, fashion, and gifts for everyone on your list!

Knit-Share-Go!
Marg

No comments:

Disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels