Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Knitting Trails Ahead!

Molly and Max, my two doggies in residence, amaze and inspire me on a daily basis.  Today, I was struggling for a way to photograph a project and Molly led the way to a solution.  She normally has her nap on the bed, and today, she insisted on going to the sun room and sitting on the sofa.  This is something new for her and totally out of character.  Every time I left her, she would follow me, whine and stare at me in Yorkie fashion, and lead me back to the sofa.  I took the hint and sat with her for a few minutes.  The latest projects were right in front of us on a table waiting to be photographed. The light bulb finally went off in my head.  Molly would look perfect on the small blanket project. I took pictures of her right away.  This action alone, inspired me to finish these projects and move on with what I needed to accomplish today.

Children and pets are our helpers. They tune into our moods and share their wisdom in unbelieveable ways.  We just need to pay attention and rock the good vibes. 

Here's  message from Max to get your knit adventure on this weekend.
Happy Trails!
Marg (thankful)


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels