Friday, January 23, 2009

READ KNIT REVIEW! or HOLLA!

It's TGIF and I'd like to give a holla' to my friends on Review A Book, an exciting new community of talented indie authors. Great for authors- Awesome for readers. Readers are welcome to give comments, reviews, and join this community. So come on over - I know you want to- the site is user friendly and is creating quite the buzz around the blogosphere.
I've added a new feature to Knit1fortheRoad on Blogger for my friends called FUN LINKS, some knitty, some not for those of you who would like to swap links. If you're interested, email me at knit1fortheroad@gmail.com AND you would have to link to me-heehee- hence the word swap...and don't think I don't check- are you kidding? I love seeing my link-but maybe that's just me.
That's all for now.
This has been Marg, working hard to bring fun and knitting into your world. Chao baby dolls! Knit-Share-Go check out Review a Book.

No comments:

Disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels