Monday, November 17, 2008

SATCHELS AND SNOWFLAKES ON THE NOSE!

The Ravenna Satchel from Marta McCall at Tinkknit.com

Over the weekend, I was looking over my info from the StitchesEast event and I came across a info on patterns from Marta McCall and found a site to get your creative juices going on a Monday called Tink knit.com. I especially love the bag patterns (of course - you know this by now if you've ever checked out my blog) but there are plenty of really wonderful patterns and accessories for you to drool over - no worries. This site will definitely inspire you. More later on Stitches as I plow through my material...you're getting it as my brain processes it.

Stay tuned for more events coming this winter, more Stitches stuff, and a whole lot more!

Do you Twitter? Keep up with Knit 1 for the Road on Twitter.com.
Need some cool kits, patterns or Knit 1 for the Road for a really great price? Check out margknittinaround on Etsy and get your knit on!
Looking for fun knitting/crochet links, info and videos. Do check out knit1fortheroad.com for knitting roadside assistance.

KNIT-SHARE-GO!

Marg (watching Molly lick the snowflakes on her nose from my kitchen window)

No comments:

Disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels