Tuesday, November 18, 2008

ANNIE GET YOUR KNIT


Keychain by Annie Adams
Visit the site for true color of item (silver) and description.
This is one of the latest from Annie Adams that I picked up at StitchesEast. It was one of those - must have buys for me. It makes a super gift for yourself or for anyone in your life who knits. It's lightweight but chunky at the same time. I left it in the package to take a pic for you - after this blog, I'm ripping it open and putting my keys and maybe a few decorative stitch markers on it and voila - presto -abrakadabra, and maybe a shazaam! you're ready to show your knit luv to the world.


Ok, knit me down a bit - I'm way to excited about this gem.


KAL is still on through the holiday season and I will be announcing another one in January after the madness of the holiday is over and we're all working off the bloats. So do knit or crochet for Scarves from the Heart or the earlier KAL Knots-of-Love. Your handywork and creativity is always welcome. Send pics to knit1fortheroad@gmail.com if you like, and I will post them in the reader gallery on Knit1fortheroad.com and share the love. I've been adding new links and videos often so do take advantage of the knitting roadside assistance.

Thanks to all of you who have bought Knit 1 for the Road (book), patterns and kits. I seriously HRT you and hope they give you many happy knitting hours. The road trip continues...


Knit-Share-Go! VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRM


Marg (Java time!)


No comments:

Disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels