Monday, November 10, 2008

KNITTING WEEKEND WARRIOR RETURNS



Some of the cool vendor cards and flyers.

Well, I survived my marathon events and lived to blog about it! Sometimes I wonder why all the really good stuff is planned for the same weekend. That's when a great pair of sneakers, a vendor game plan, and a budget come together to get you through the madness!

I'm starting off with the Handmade Arcade event in held in the beautiful Shadyside section of Pittsburgh. The weather was perfect, and the beautiful orange and yellow leaves falling in the cool breeze really created a festive harvest mood. Walk into the old Hunt Armory and you instantly feel the good vibe of contrast - the funky old building and rough edges alongside the new creative zip that all the artists provided. There was a great turnout and I was so happy for all of my fellow Etsy vendors. Handmade, vintage and recycled items are all the rage and people are supporting it. Yay! I was also pleased to see the different Etsy teams working so well together in a united handmade spirit. Sooooo great!

Visit Flckr to view some photos of the event and items.

For next time, I'm gathering up all my info from the StitchesEast event - stay tuned. I will also be posting some upcoming events this week that may be near you.

Find some time to Knit-Share-Go today.

Marg



VISIT knit1fortheroad.com for knit/crochet 411 and fun!

No comments:

Disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels