1. Craft Corps Stencil Kit and Craft Corps the book coming soon! You can preorder the book at Vickie's OpenSky shop. brought to us by Vickie Howell. View other projects made with this kit...Messenger Bag and T-shirt. The kit is easy to use and both items are so reasonably priced that you won't be able to resist! Your crafty friends will thank you.
2. Next Up, Halcyon’s Drop Spindle Kit has everything you need to help you with your first fiber spinning project. A wonderful gift for the adventurous knitter who yearns for the yarnie experience of spinning.
3. Kid's Craft Kits galore on WeekendKits. There are kits for kids with carrying cases or totes, great kid colors and projects that are geared toward kid safe crafting.
4. Snowman PinPunchKit from JoanneFabrics. This makes an adorable ornament or pin. Make an adorable Owl baby bib from Jenny Hart for the new baby in your life.
5. Knit and Crochet Kits from the fabulous folks at LionBrandYarn. These kits are beginner friendly and fun.
Well, there's your crafty roundup for the week. Enjoy!
Marg (dizzy from all the crafty choices!)