Friday, January 28, 2011

Nifty needle arts & super knitting connections

It's events central this year...and yes I just posted about events yesterday, but I can't help myself.  Please indulge me...

Rocky Mountain Sew Expo - Feb 3-5 in Denver, CO
Near Denver?  Many of you knit and sew, quilt, embroider, etc.  If you're like me, you just really love all the new fabrics and needlearts. Do you drool over lush threads, colors, fabrics and accessories? This event is definitely for you.

Now I know you're thinking...did she say sewing?  That's not knitting!  Would I disappoint the knitters? - naaah

Knitter's Connection is back in 2011 with all the delicious fibers, vendors, classes and soooo much more.  Get the scoop and start making plans to visit Columbus, OH June 15-18, 2011.  It's air-conditioned, roomy and always well organized. Great classes and the market is to die for.  Did I just say that?  Wow, I must be super excited.

I just love needlearts.
Margaret (wonder, dream, and anticipate- all good)

Bookmark and Share

Needle Arts Featuring Shay PendrayNeedle Arts Featuring Shay Pendray


Complete Guide to QuiltingComplete Guide to Quilting


No Idle Hands: The Social History of American KnittingNo Idle Hands: The Social History of American Knitting

Create-Inspire-Enjoy! Creating The Hive is waiting for your creativity...join in the fun here.

No comments:

Disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels