Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Knit Knitavian Style Signed Copies Now Available!

Cover Yarn provided by Lollyarn on Etsy
©Margaret Nock, 2010. All rights reserved.
Full color interior.

Okay, I just received my books for my Etsy shop, MargKnittinARound.  While I'm doing the happy dance with style - you know it!  Please check out the listing and full description.  I will sign the book for you and zip it into the mail asap.  I know you're ready for all the Knitavian goodness.  If you're purchasing this as a gift, please include the first name of the recipient in the note to seller box.

You will also be able to purchase this full color book at the Author House Bookstore, and Amazon, but I will not be able to sign it for you.  Also, as I have mentioned before, I only have control over pricing on my Etsy shop, knit1fortheroad.com and the Author House Bookstore.  Such is the nature of publishing.

You may also email me at knit1fortheroad@gmail.com to order a signed copy.  I accept PayPal and will send you information on how to pay.

If you like the book, please help me spread the word.  A mention, a kind word on your blog, using the share button, or a mention on Amazon about why you like the book would be  appreciated.  There are so many wonderful people involved with the book and a mention goes a long way to getting the word out about their charities, shops and talents.

We have a winner of the Lollyarn Giveaway today. Yay! Crackers, you are today's winner.  Please email the address for mailing to me at knit1fortheroad@gmail.com.  The answer, by the way is Vickie Howell.  Please keep Vickie in your prayers and thoughts.  Her father is in hospice care.

Marg (so glad to find a fellow knitster today :)


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels