Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sock Monkey Sightings!

Holy Destination Truth and Monster Quest!  I saw a GIANT sock monkey!


Hi everyone.  So glad to be back.  You may have noticed I've been away for a couple of days.  We've all had spring colds and are just now starting to get back to normal.  While I was laying around feeling pretty pitiful, I kept seeing all the Sorento ads on tv with a sock monkey in them, and I began to wonder what's the largest sock monkey made on record (pre-televeision ads) so here's the link for you from World Record Academy with the scoop.  You might also like to visit SockMonkey.com for the original version of the sock monkey.

More for you tomorrow.  I'll be back to my knitty self then.

Marg (so loving the part where the Mom tat is sewn on the sock monkey)

You might also enjoy


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels