Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'll take a bag with that art, please...

It's apparent, by now, to all of you who read my blog, that I've been obsessed with bags, art, crafts, reusing and recycling since my art school days and the obsession is growing. I thought you might like to share in my love of art and really cool bags today. I came across The Limited Art Edition from Freitag. Their bags are recycled exhibition banners from the finest contemporary art museums.

The Messenger Bags are also worth a peek.

Be sure and go by their Concept page to read a brief explanation of what and how their products are made - you will be empressed by this Swiss company. They make their bags from sturdy and used truck tarpaulins, car seat belts, airbags, and bicycle inner tubes.

Quality, art, and recycling all in one bag!

Hope you've enjoyed this brief look in to my version of bag heaven.

Marg (car parts have a whole new meaning for me now)



Bookmark and Share


No comments:

Disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels