Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Are you knitting with a happy heart?


©Margaret Nock. All rights reserved.
Are you knitting with a happy heart?


I'm getting ready for fall knitting with this beautiful yarn and a new shawl pattern fresh in my mind...more to come...the heart shape is just for you, so thanks for stopping by to read.

Lately, I've been focusing on bringing more joy and love into my life.  Knitting has always been one of the creative ways I ground myself and reconnect with my heart's desires and overall happiness.  Each stitch seems to liberate me from any fear,loss or anxiety that I may be holding in my heart and that could be holding me back in some way.  Think of your knitting as a safe way to work through a problem, send a loved one happy thoughts or a time to relax and share with knitting friends.

Open your heart and allow some knitting joy into your life this week. (just a gentle nudge from me to you)

Margaret (works for crochet and other crafty good times, too :))



Knit1fortheroad content, patterns, and photographs in this document are the property of Margaret Nock, knit1fortheroad.com and for non-commercial (personal) use only. Unauthorized reproduction, sale in whole or in part, or distribution of the content, pattern, or knit item is prohibited. All rights reserved.


Bookmark and Share


2 comments:

Lulu said...

love this post....I cant wait to come by and see the progress of your shawl..I love knitting and knitting for charity is my passion..
Take care,

Knit 1 for the Road said...

Hi Lulu - Thanks so much for commenting. It's so nice to see that you are following your passion and making such a difference in the world. You are a bright light! Thank you for all you do.
Hugs,
Margaret

Disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels