Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Simply Red

You may have noticed I've taken a few days off from bloggingI hope you've been creative since you last stopped by.  This is my post for the 3Beeutiful Things Group today on CreatingTheHive called  Simply Red and I'd like to share it with you here.  Try adding different shades of red in small doses to your knit and crochet projects and feel the energy of red!
Things are popping around here and I will be back to my regular knitting, blogging, and sharing with you all the knit and crochet goodness that comes my way.  Tweeting and fb likie love is ongoing so you can check there as well :)

Allow the color red to surround you in your daily life...


in your art and crafts projects...


and in your garden.  Seek out the color red in the park or along the path of your favorite
 nature walk.


Creating The Hive - Join me!

While I was an art student, I discovered a reluctance to using red freely in my artwork.  There was a little fear there, I’ll admit it.  My intuitive professor was aware of this reluctance and taught me how to balance strong colors like red and incorporate them into my artwork.  This lesson of balance released my fear and I began to use all my colors more freely.
Embrace the color red and increase your daily enthusiasm.  Allow red to inspire confidence and a sense of protection against fear and daily anxiety.  Red will stimulate your energy and encourage you to take action.  You only need a small amount of red to feel the sensations and vibrancy of this wonderful  color.  Close your eyes and see the color red to help you feel these sensations.   Add this color to your wardrobe, home décor, art and craft projects and discover how it makes you feel.
Enjoy the vitality of the color red in your life.  You are fearless!
Tomorrow is the 4th of July here in the US.  Happy happy!  Be safe and enjoy the day.
Margaret

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels