Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Create intuitively today...

Margaret Nock. All rights reserved.
Today I'm preparing a few goodies to send to Annie's Gifts for Chemo.  I finished the slippers a little differenly than I originally thought before.  After some consideration, I decided to make a simple single crocheted tie for them. 

Life and work have overlapped  and seeped into my  knit and crochet time, but I'm happy to say that I'm back on track with my creative life and looking forward to more projects.  Also, I had to get a new computer and life is definitely easier now. Visit knit1fortheroad on blogger.com for any posts you may have missed on my other blogsites (margknittinaround or knit1fortheroad).

I'd like to share with you a technique that I've used for years.  Try a simple color visualization for your next charity project.  It's a fun way to add a boost of love and postive energy directly to the recipient.   It's easy! Close your eyes and try to visualize the person that will receive your item and allow color, texture and the type of garment you will be making for this person to appear in your mind.  You will also find, that with practice it will help you with any creative blocks you may be experiencing with your other projects.  I've found that it helps give a face, feeling and direction for me when I create for others that I have never met.  This technique has surprised me by leading me to patterns, colors and materials that I would have never considered using before.  Give it a try.

Margaret (visualizing you visualizing and getting your creative groove on)

 
©Margaret Nock, Knit1fortheroad.com™ 2008-2012 
The patterns, content and photographs in this document are the property of knit1fortheroad.com and for non-commercial (personal) use only. Unauthorized reproduction, sale in whole or in part, or distribution of the content, pattern, or knit item is prohibited by law. All rights reserved.  
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels