Thursday, October 13, 2011

Don't miss The Prohibition Shawl...

This morning, I was reading an article by Michelle Edwards, The Prohibition Shawl in the LionBrand Newsletter and  If you're intrigued by Ken Burns' latest documentary, Prohibition, then you might enjoy reading the article and knitting the pattern. 

It's a knit and crochet marathon over here!  Good thing I warmed up first...with a hot cup of Choffy...and I did not get paid for that endorsement.  I just love all things yummy.

Enjoy your day and I'll be back with more knitting and crochet goodies soon.


Margaret
I used the Travel Go Lightly Purse last weekend at Meadowlark Botanical Gardens to carry my knit and crochet travel projects and other travel essentials.  You can find this free pattern and more on my website, knit1fortheroad.com.


Follow me on Twitter @ knit1fortheroadJoin me on CreatingTheHive for festive crafting and community. 


©Margaret Nock, Knit1fortheroad.com™ 2008-2011 The pattern and photographs in this document are the property of knit1fortheroad.com and for non-commercial (personal) use only. Unauthorized reproduction, sale in whole or in part, or distribution of the pattern, or knit item is prohibited. All rights reserved.

 
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels