Monday, August 29, 2011

Back at the shack...

RE:  Irene


Thanks to everyone who ordered from my shop, convoed, emailed, tweeted me, etc over the weekend and patiently waited for my internet to return.  I am grateful.


We're back at the shack to find minimal damage and consider ourselves lucky ducks.  While I was away, knit happened so I will have a few new items to share with you as well as knitting products that showed up on my knitdar.


I hope everyone in the path of Irene has recovered and found time for some crafty fun.


Margaret (still can't believe we had an earthquake and a hurricane in the same week)




Round Loom/ Hook ToolRound Loom/ Hook Tool


Loom Knitting Primer: A Beginner's Guide to Knitting on a Loom, with over 30 Fun ProjectsLoom Knitting Primer: A Beginner's Guide to Knitting on a Loom, with over 30 Fun Projects


The Chicks with Sticks Guide to Knitting: Learn to Knit with more than 30 Cool, Easy PatternsThe Chicks with Sticks Guide to Knitting: Learn to Knit with more than 30 Cool, Easy Patterns


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels