Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Grist Mill Fiber Arts and ...




Last weekend, we took a drive over to PA for a historical break from our routine. While visiting the New Grist Mill and Park, I learned about this upcoming event The 50th Fiber Arts and Sheep Shearing Festival, April 16th, 10am-4pm.  There will be spinning, weaving, needleworkers, and fiber artists.  You'll see sheep, demos and get a chance to try carding and spinning for yourself.  You'll also be able to tour the grounds, house,mill and park.  It's a beautiful area, and I encourage you to go if you're close enough.


I posted a brief blog over the weekend with pics from the area on my profile on CreatingTheHive, 3 Beeutiful Things: Weekend Wonders and Wisdom if you care to see more pics.





Thanks for stopping by to allow me to share with you today.  I hope you're creating fiber memories of your own and supporting your local crafters.

Margaret (there's just something about rainy day knitting)

Work side full/crafty side low? Here's your CreatingTheHive invitation... for your crafty side.

©MargaretNock, 2011. All rights reserved.


A rainy day quote for you from Brainyquote.com

One rainy Sunday when I was in the third grade, I picked up a book to look at the pictures and discovered that even though I did not want to, I was reading. I have been a reader ever since.

-Beverly Cleary


Bookmark and Share  






 

No comments:

Disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels