Monday, November 23, 2009

Twilight Inspired Crafts

This weekend we went to see the latest Twilight Saga installment, New Moon. I enjoyed it and you'll find no complaints here, however, I am not a Twilight aficionado, like my step daughter, Michelle.
I found some fun sites filled with Twilight inspired crafts and I thought you might like to visit them too.

Craft Contest
Twilight Amigurumi by April Draven
Twilight Crochet Dolls from DeadCraft
Craftzine Alice Wrist Warmers

You can also do a search on Ravelry.com, Etsy and other crafts sites like CraftStylish for more patterns, ideas and crafts.

Happy crafting to the young and the young at heart!

Twilight Quote (2008)
Isabella Swan: "About three things I was absolutely positive: First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him-and I didn't know how dominant that part might be-that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."

Although, not Twilight inspired, this wonderfully handcrafted journal arrived today which will become a family heirloom for us. I urge you to support the handmade artists in your town and online at Etsy this holiday season.
Suede Christmas Journal from Renate Ikinger of Kreativlink on Etsy.com

Marg (working on a project to share on tomorrows blog)

You might also like Delicate Desire Fingerless Gloves inspired by the TwilightSaga character, Bella Swan.


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Kreativlink said...

I'm very happy to hear that you do like the journal. Thanks! :D

Disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels