Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Go Cute or Go Home!




Bookmark and Share


Organic Bob Yarn Pile Bag on Ravelry.

It's Wednessday- time to GO cute or Go home day!


Here's a midweek roundup to (hopefully) put a smile on your face and cause you to drift off into a knitty state of mind. You don't have to email, I already know, I'm a knitting enabler, but when I find the cute, the luxurious, and the fun, I have to share. Therapy is probably in order.


There's a new baby owl, pattern that is, at fab
Fibertrends!

The charming and sooo adorable
Sheep and Needle Gauge from The Elegant Knitter at Goose Pond definitely popped up on my knitdar. I've seen this gauge in person at the KnittersConnection and it's definitely a keeper!


Got Organic Bob? Check out Ravlery's MiniMart for this Yarn Pile Bag...'cause who doesn't love Bob (and yarn)? Help support this wonderful community.

And now we come to
The Handknit Heroes, the first graphic novel for knitters What could be better than teens with super knitting powers, their single mom and her yarn shop ! I got sucked into the knitting vortex immediately because of the graphics and knitting adventures. It’s written by Stephanie Bryant and illustrated by Marc Olivent and includes a knitting pattern with each issue. This is just CHOCOLATE for knitters!

Well, now I'm officially drifting off on my knitting cloud now, and I hope you are too.

Marg (enjoying the view from my poofy cloud)

No comments:

Disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels