Wednesday, February 25, 2009

MUST BE A SELF STARTER w/ ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS

Dream it - Do it Department


Bookmark and Share
This week has been all about getting caught up and organized - I know! - you probably thought I had it all together, blah-blah -blah but it's been a zoo around here folks since we've all had the flu, freakishly cold weather and a bad case of cabin fever.


Monday started off with a bang and a huge burst of energy, but it's now Wed and I'm starting to lose my warp speed ahead attitude. (a StarTrek reference for sure-but don't hold it against me) My mind tends to wander over to the yarn stash and half-finished projects fallen by the wayside. Does this happen to anyone else or is it just me?

One of the things on the top of my "to do" list has been to reorganize my website
knit1fortheroad.com. I'm updating and rearranging at all hours and will be adding some new features for you. You will notice the spiffy trademark that has been added, fresh from the trademark office (another oz like journey in itself). I've also added an RSS link and a link to knit1fortheroad on blogger, as well as paypal for purchasing Knit 1 for the Road directly from the site. More features coming, but the same basic info on links, help, books, etc are still there and I will be adding more, pinky swear.

I have another book in progress that will hopefully be ready for publication this summer and interviews are in the works behind the scenes for this blog, also.

I found an article this morning called Living with Less: Getting Creative During the Recession that I think you will find interesting. Crafting is still going strong!

Marg (looking forward to happier days, finished projects, and a can do crafty attitude)

Note: You know you're blogging too much when you wake up and your first thought is OH NO-A TYPO!

No comments:

Disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels