Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Does this ever happen to you?

Today, I was planning to share with you some of my latest projects for Autumn but I can't seem to find my Flip so while I rummage around, do take a look at some knitting news...

Do you love Chic Knits? Who wouldn't love them?  Check out this info from Noble Knits here and get the full blown scoop on the patterns,  new arrivals and meet Bonnie Marie Burns.  So fun!

I'm currently taking special orders again on my Etsy shop, margknittinaround. Please check the announcement section for my current items available for special order and convo or email before ordering. If you're not on Etsy, and would still like one of the items available for special order, please contact me at knit1fortheroad@gmail.com.  \

While you're there, check out my pattern books, kits, knit patterns and ready to wear (by me, in a non-smoking environment with good vibes) knit and crochet items at affordable prices.  Thanks to all of you who have stopped by, purchased, left feedback and emailed... kiss,kiss, hug,hug.  I love it when a customer is happy.  Can you see me twirling with glee?

Still not on Creating The Hive?  What are you waiting for?  You don't have to be a professional crafter or artists to enjoy the site, you just have to love creativity.  It's full of inspiration, insightful creative projects and talented people.  Join in the community and feel the love - the love of creativity, that is.

Hope you're safe, happy, and able to locate your stuff when you need it this week.

Stay tuned...
Marg (on the rummage merry-go-round)

©Margaret Nock, 2010. All rights reserved.

Grrrrrrr!  Coffee makes it better.  Chocolate makes it divine
 -M's thought for today.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels