Thursday, October 16, 2008

VEGAS SHOW AND TELL TIME

Time for some show and tell from my knitting cave. That's right, I'm coming out of my cubbyhole today. The yorkies are rubbing their eyes with disbelief and making plans for a day devoted entirely to their wishes.
Last night, during the dilemma on what to watch - Ghost Hunters, Project Runway, or the Debate finale, I worked on this pink scarf in a basic ribbed pattern with Vegas which, if you are not familiar with, is one of the fabulous yarns included in The Vickie Howell Collection. Vegas is one of my favorite yarns and I've included a pattern, The Woman Scarf, the compliment for the Man Scarf, in my portable knitting book Knit 1 for the Road, using Vegas.
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, I thought this shade of pink which is called Pink Champagne would be great. The texture really adds a lot to this basic pattern and was knitted on US size 10 knitting needles.



Vegas is 29% SOYSILK®Brand Fiber/67% Wool/4% Metallic Thread. It's soft and durable and fun to use on many projects.

Well, Max and Molly are patiently waiting for their walk and bark so I will see you next time my knitty friends.

Knit-Share-Go!


Marg

VISIT KNIT1FORTHEROAD.COM FOR KNIT/CROCHET RESOURCES, FUN LINKS, READER GALLERY AND KNITTING ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE!

No comments:

Disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels